Mr. Chin is an associate in the firm’s Los Angeles office. Mr. Chin’s primary practice areas are civil litigation and business transactions.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Chin was a prosecutor for the Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office, handling criminal jury trials (2016). Mr. Chin also worked as a certified law clerk at the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office, in the felony preliminary hearings unit (2014), and was a certified law student member of the UC Davis Civil Rights Clinic (2013-2014).
- Soka University of America (B.A., 2012)
- Founder’s Award
- Soka Merit Award
- University of California, Davis (J.D., 2015)
- Witkin Award for Academic Excellence
- Trial Practice Honors Board
- Public Service Law Program Certificate
- Moot Court