Mr. Lee’s practice encompasses a broad range of commercial litigation and transactions, with a focus on corporate transactions, intellectual property transactions and litigation. Mr. Lee was selected as a Southern California “Rising Star” by Los Angeles Magazine in 2013.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Lee worked for MontaVista Software, Inc. and for the California Department of General Services, Office of Administrative Hearings.
University of California, Los Angeles (B.S., Chemical Engineering)
University of California, Davis (J.D., 2006)
- Representation of corporations in mergers, acquisitions and reorganizations
- Representation of corporate and individual investors in private offerings and securities law compliance
- Counseling on global trademark registration and licensing of trademarks and representation of both plaintiffs and defendants in trademark infringement litigation
- Counseling and representation in various intellectual property transactional matters, including licensing, acquisition and securitization of intellectual property, and filing and prosecuting trademark and copyright applications
- Representation of banks in various lending and project financing transactions
- Representation of companies and individual clients in various commercial matters, including partnerships, business acquisitions, contracts, and real estate transactions
- California Bar Association